Sunday, September 10, 2006

Gym: Wednesday, September 6

Big news! Lots of people work-out, in the morning!

I was at the gym about 7 after doing WCPO. Saw nine-month pregnant Natalie in nothing but a sports bra and running shorts. Shocking.

The thing about going to the gym in the morning is that I was there for about 2 hours. I felt like I had all the time in the world, and as it cleared out more I just kind of hung around. Though somewhat unsure of what to do next. Also showered there and nearly slipped and fell.

CARDIO:

Almost 45 minutes on treadmill. Ran during several songs. Where The Streets Have No Name and All Things Things That I've Done. (Apparently I only to run songs with really long titles.)

WEIGHTS:

Chest press
10 pounds each side, then 5 and 2.5.
Two sets of 10.
NOTE: My pecs were wrecked for three days afterward. Could barely run or walk without wanting to hold my chest.

Back Dead Lift
15 pounds to start.
Two sets of 8. Too heavy.

Situps
Did upper and lower abs for about 8 minutes. Not nearly as many as I should have done.

No comments: